The Pre-Conference to the 2017 Early On Conference offers five full day sessions to choose from - each is designed to enhance the early interventionists' knowledge and provide support to their daily work. Sessions include:
- Working with Children in the Foster Care System - Julie Ribaudo
- Feeding Strategies that Professionals Can Communicate Easily to Parents - Melanie Potack
- Self-care for the Early Interventionist - Janice Fialka
- Increasing Learning Opportunities and Engagement for Children with ASD - Amy Matthews
- Birth to Three Communication from A to Z - Cheryl Granzo
Stay tuned for more information.