A Workshop for Parents & Providers of Children with Special Needs.
Some breakout topics include:
- Building Communication Through Play
- Calming, Energizing & Body Awareness
- Investing in your Child’s Future
- Sibling Support Workshop
- Decreasing Challenging Behaviors
- Legal Planning for your Child
Janice Fialka is an author & national speaker. She reflects with humor and compassion on the challenges facing parents and professionals as they seek to build successful working relationships on behalf of children with disabilities.
Visit Kent ISD's website for more information and to register.