This training takes the use of the PICCOLO to that next level as we will discuss how to enhance your use of the PICCOLO with families.
Training will include:
- how to introduce use of the PICCOLO with families
- ways to process PICCOLO feedback with families
- developing intervention strategies using PICCOLO results through the Bridging technique
- using the PICCOLO to evaluate and document treatment progress over time
- using the PICCOLO to evaluate and document program outcomes
You MUST have attended a full day of PICCOLO training already which explained how to use and score. This training is an ADVANCED training for those ALREADY trained in the PICCOLO on taking the use to the next level.
Must bring ID to enter the building.
Parking is available on the street, bring quarters, or in Parking Lot in front of Constitution Hall on the corner of Washtenaw and Walnut. Parking Rate is: $4.75 for all day parking if you are in the lot before 9:00 a.m. If you arrive after 9:00 a.m., the parking rate is $10.00 for the day.